In July of 2022, the Waterloo Region District School Board (WRDSB) became aware of unauthorized access to our IT system. This cyber intrusion disrupted a number of our operations, and we responded immediately by engaging cyber security experts and prioritizing a full return of our operational functions.
For more information, please review the following links:
- Waterloo Region District School Board Confirms Some Student Information Involved in Cyber Incident
- Cyber Incident Media Statement
- Waterloo Region District School Board Notification of Impact of Cyber Incident
- Credit Monitoring Service for Current and Former WRDSB Staff
If you are a former student or employee, please do the following to determine if your information was involved in this incident:
- Call TransUnion at 1-833-806-1882,
- State that you are calling in relation to the Waterloo Regional District School Board credit monitoring program, and
- Provide your name to determine if you were involved.