The Waterloo Education Foundation Inc. is a registered charitable foundation, which operates through the Waterloo Region District School Board and is managed by a Board of Directors.
The Foundation is pleased to accept donations from individuals, corporations and organizations wishing to support a strong public education system in Waterloo Region.
All proceeds benefit students of Waterloo Region in numerous program at schools in the WRDSB, including:
- school nutrition programs
- multi-lingual and multi-cultural resources for English Language Learners
- support for the less advantaged students with gym uniforms and school supplies
- opportunities to partake in off-campus excursions and field trips, and
- anti-bullying programs and character development through promotion of community values