- Waterloo Region Special Needs Strategy
- Ontario’s Special Needs Strategy marks the beginning of a new way of delivering services to children and youth with special needs and their families. The goal is to connect these children and youth to the services they need as early as possible and improve the service experience of families.
- Region of Waterloo Public Health and Emergency Services
- Public Health has many resources available:
- Child, Youth and Family Health Resources
- Healthy Living and Health Protection Resources
- Clinics, Classes & Events
For teachers, they have a robust Resource Centre with lending materials available.