- Family Compass Waterloo Region
- Family Compass is your first step to finding community-based services and supports for parents, youth ad children in Waterloo Region. Search for health, social and recreational services and find resources for parents.
- Waterloo Region Special Needs Strategy
- Ontario’s Special Needs Strategy marks the beginning of a new way of delivering services to children and youth with special needs and their families. The goal is to connect these children and youth to the services they need as early as possible and improve the service experience of families.
- Region of Waterloo Public Health and Emergency Services
- Public Health has many resources available:
- Child, Youth and Family Health Resources
- Healthy Living and Health Protection Resources
- The Talk: Parents’ Guide
- Caffeine and Teens
- School Lunch Safety
- Kids Lunches
The Region of Waterloo helps all residents, from newborns to older adults, to be healthy, safe, and live their best life. Public Health and Emergency Services and Community Services offer education, support, and a variety of programs and services for people of all ages.
For teachers, they have a robust Resource Centre with lending materials available.
- Waterloo Region Integrated Drug Strategy
- The strategy’s vision is to make Waterloo Region safer and healthier. Its mission is to prevent, reduce or eliminate problematic substance use and its consequences.
- #thenewFword – Video courtesy of Waterloo Regional Police Service
Categories: Community Tags: Public Health · Waterloo Region Special Needs Strategy