Free parent and caregiver workshops
March 1st, 2018
On Monday, Centennial Public School will be hosting a workshop on helping teens and pre-teens with emotions and decision-making. The workshop will feature Heather Henderson who is an Associate Professor of Psychology at University of Waterloo and Tamara Awad Lobe who is a WRDSB teacher.
Monday, March 5 from 7 – 8:30 p.m.
Centennial Public School, 141 Amos Ave., Waterloo
Refreshments available at 6:45pm
All parents and caregivers of students at WRDSB schools are welcome.
Mark your calendars
Dates are now confirmed for upcoming parent/caregiver workshops:
- March 7 – safeTALK Training (Woolwich Community Health Centre)
- March 21 – Links Between Substance Use and Mental Health (GRCI)
- April 19 – Your Teen’s Mental Health and Wellness (GRCI)
- May 1- Promoting Positive Mental Health in your Teens and Pre-Teens (Centennial PS)
- May 9 – safeTALK Training (GRCI)
- May 10 – safeTALK Training (KCI)