Literacy resources to support families
- Resources in French featuring Indigenous, Black and Racialized authors and creators
- WRDSB Library Learning Commons: Indigenous Resources
To access the WRDSB Library Learning Commons, please use your child’s PAL to log in.
When searching for resources use common search terms such as Indigenous, First Nation, First Nations, Métis, Inuit, Haudenosaunee, and Native.
Resources to support staff learning
Listed below are additional resources that our staff have access to in order to support their continued learning:
- First Nations, Métis & Inuit Education Association of Ontario (FNMIEAO)
- username: wrdsb, password: wrdsb2019
- National Centre for Truth and Reconciliation
- Indigenous Corporate Training
- Chelsea Vowel (known as âpihtawikosisân on her blog)
- Susan Dion videos
Categories: Indigenous Education · Indigenous, Equity and Human Rights Tags: Indigenous learning