We will refund your tuition fees if your Study Permit Application is denied by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. There is a $500 administration fee that will be deducted from the refund.
To obtain a refund you must give us these documents:
- A copy of the letter of rejection from the Canadian Embassy
- A copy of the WRDSB tuition receipt
- A letter that is written and signed by a parent asking for a refund.
Please note that it will take 4-6 weeks for us to process an approved refund.
Who is Not Eligible for Refund?
Refunds are not given for these circumstances:
- If the student chooses to withdraw for any reasons other than denial of a Study Permit by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
- If the student does not follow the International Student Agreement [link] and is asked to leave the school
- No refund will be given If the student changes immigration status during the year. Students who become Permanent Residents after tuition is paid will not receive a refund.