To register students new to the WRDSB for an elementary or secondary school in person, please:
- Look up the school by boundary for students starting this school year, or next school year.
- Download and print the Student Registration Form (Jan 2020).
- Complete and sign the form at the bottom of page 3.
- Contact the school to set up an appointment to hand in the form and provide the required documentation.
You will need to bring the following documents when you meet with your child’s school to complete the registration:
- Proof of Address
- Utility bill, proof of Ontario Property Assessment Notice, or lease agreement.
- Proof of Birth
- Birth Certificate, Canadian Passport, birth registration, citizenship card or statement of live birth.
- Proof of Custody where applicable
- Custody orders, court-ordered Guardianship
- Student Immunization Information
- Submit your child’s immunization information online directly to the Region of Waterloo Public Health.
- Immigration Documents (where required)