To register students new to the WRDSB for an elementary or secondary school in person, please:
- Look up the school by boundary for students starting this school year, or next school year.
- Download and print the Student Registration Form (Jan 2021).
- Complete and sign the form at the bottom of page 3.
- Mail the form to WRDSB, Attn: Registration, 51 Ardelt Ave., Kitchener ON N2C 2R5. A contact from the Registration Team will reach out to arrange a virtual appointment once the form has been received. If a virtual appointment cannot be arranged, our registration team will work with you to provide an alternative. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
You will need to provide the following documents for your virtual registration:
- Proof of Address
- Utility bill, proof of Ontario Property Assessment Notice, property insurance bill or lease agreement.
- Proof of Birth
- Birth Certificate, Canadian Passport, birth registration, citizenship card or statement of live birth.
- Proof of Custody where applicable
- Custody orders, court-ordered Guardianship
- Student Immunization Information (provide information to Region of Waterloo Public Health)
- Submit your child’s immunization information online directly to the Region of Waterloo Public Health.
- Immigration Documents (where required)
- If you have questions about international registrations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org