International Students must start school at the beginning of September (first semester) or the beginning of February (second semester).
Students Starting September 2022
- Our application deadline for students wishing to start in September 2022 has passed.
- We recommend that students who have received their documents arrive the week of August 14, 2022, to complete the admissions process, language assessment and school registration prior to the start of the school year. Students arriving after September 6, 2022 may need to wait for the next intake period in February 2023.
Students Starting February 2023
- We will begin accepting applications for the February 2023 start date effective September 12, 2022.
Start Your Application
1. Complete the Online Application
Please note that our online International Admissions application system is temporarily unavailable due to system and connectivity issues. Please continue to monitor this page for updates.
Once you submit the form you will receive an automatic confirmation email. The email will include your file number (AF number) and a link to upload the required documents.
2. Upload Required Documents
All of the following documents must be uploaded before your file can be reviewed:
- Certified School Transcripts for Most Recent 2 Years (with an official English translation)
- Must include the year of study
- Student’s Birth Certificate (with an official English translation)
- Custodian Appointment Letter [Download Custodian Appointment Letter document ]
- Completed and signed by parents
- Notarized by a lawyer in the country of origin (Can be notarized in another country if parents are not in home country)
- Custodian Agreement Letter [Download Custodian Agreement Letter document]
- Completed and signed by Custodian who lives in Waterloo Region
- Notarized by a lawyer in Ontario
3. Receive Your Invoice
After you upload all required documents we will look at your application within 1-3 weeks. Once an application has been approved, you will receive invoice and payment instructions by email.
4. Pay Tuition Fees
Payment can be made only after an invoice has been issued. Due to current Health and Safety measures, in-person payments are not possible at this time..
- Secondary Student Tuition (Grade 9 – Grade 12) for 2022-23 School Year:
- Full year: $17,700 (8 in-school classes)
- One semester: $9,600 (4 in-school classes)
- Single Course: $2,600 per credit (Summer School, Night School, Language Programs)
- Elementary Student Tuition (Kindergarten – Grade 8) for 2022-23 School Year:
- Full year: $17,200 (10 months)
- One semester: $8,700 (5 months)
- Medical Insurance Fee (Required payment for all International Students):
- $475 for 1 year
- Prorated if attending by semester only
Note: students starting in February can pay for a single semester only. Fees may change without notice and may change each school year. Fees for the upcoming school year are posted here every February.
5. Receive Your Letter of Acceptance
After we receive your payment you will receive the Letter of Acceptance. This is an electronic document that will be sent to you by email. If you require a paper copy to be mailed to you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Letter of Acceptance is required for your student visa application. Please note that visa processing can take a long time. Please apply at least 3 months before your school start date.
Note: Before booking travel to Canada, please contact our International Admissions office. Additional documentation may be required depending on the current travel conditions and COVID-19 measures implemented by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.