International Students must start school at the beginning of September (first semester) or the beginning February (second semester).
Students Starting September 2019
- We are no longer accepting new applications for the September 2019 start date
- Accepted students must arrive before August 17, 2019 to finish the registration process
Students Starting February 2020
- On October 1, 2019 we will begin accepting applications for the February 2020 start date
- Your application must be approved, an invoice issued and tuition paid in full before November 15, 2019
- An invoice is required before payment can be received
- Accepted students must arrive before January 17, 2020 to finish the registration process
Start Your Application
Do you have any questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Our online application forms are supported by Chrome, Firefox 3.5 and higher, Internet Explorer 7 and higher, Opera, and Safari (Mac only).
1. Complete the Online Application
Once you submit the form you will receive an automatic confirmation email. The email will include your file number (AF number) and a link to upload the required documents.
2. Upload Required Documents
All of the following documents must be uploaded before your file can be reviewed:
- Certified School Transcripts for Most Recent 2 Years (with an official English translation)
- Must include the year of study
- Student’s Birth Certificate (with an official English translation)
- Custodian Appointment Letter [Download Custodian Appointment Letter document ]
- Completed and signed by parents
- Notarized by a lawyer in the country of origin (Can be notarized in another country if parents are not in home country)
- Custodian Agreement Letter [Download Custodian Agreement Letter document]
- Completed and signed by Custodian who lives in Waterloo Region
- Notarized by a lawyer in Ontario
3. Receive Your Invoice
After you upload all required documents we will look at your application within 1-3 weeks. When we approve the application, we will send your invoice and payment instructions by email.
4. Pay Tuition Fees
After we issue your invoice we can accept your payment. In-person payments can be made by appointment only.
- Secondary Student Tuition (Grade 9 – Grade 12) for 2019-20 School Year:
- Full year: $17,500 (8 in-school classes)
- One semester: $9,300 (4 in-school classes)
- Single Course: $2,600 per credit (Summer School, Night School, Language Programs)
- Elementary Student Tuition (Kindergarten – Grade 8) for 2019-20 School Year:
- Full year: $16,400 (10 months)
- One semester: $8,500 (5 months)
- Medical Insurance Fee (Required payment for all International Students):
- $450 for 1 year
- Prorated if attending by semester only
Note: students starting in February can pay for a single semester only. Fees may change without notice and may change each school year. Fees for the upcoming school year are posted here every January.
5. Receive Your Letter of Acceptance
After we receive your payment you will receive the Letter of Acceptance. This is an electronic document that will be sent to you by email. If you would like to pick up a paper copy, please make an appointment.
The Letter of Acceptance is required for your student visa application. Please note that visa processing can take a long time. Please apply at least 3 months before your school start date.