Transferring from one WRDSB school to another?

To transfer an existing WRDSB student to another school within our board, the Student Transfer Form must be completed prior to registration at the new school.

Transferring from Outside the WRDSB?

Admission of Non-Resident Students

Students living outside the geographical boundaries of the WRDSB may be admitted to in to our schools according to the Education Act and Administrative Procedure 4280 – Admission of Non Resident Students.

Please contact the school you would like to attend in order to register. To find a list of our schools and contact information, please visit Our Schools.