If you will be moving from one address in Waterloo Region to another after your child has started school, please talk to the office at the current school. Your child will need to move to the appropriate school according to your new address, if outside of the boundary of the current school.

There is no need to inform the International Admissions Office. Your child’s Letter of Admission can be used at a new school if the following conditions are met:

    • The Letter of Admission has not expired
    • The student has not left our school board and then returned
    • You can provide proof of address for the new address