Waterloo Region District School Board serves more than 64,000 students in more than 121 schools as well as alternative and continuing education sites. Our school district partners with staff, families and caregivers to build students’ confidence and success as they face the future. We are innovating tomorrow by educating today.
- Our students are first – each and every one
- Our staff, families and caregivers are partners in every student’s learning journey
- Our culture of innovation builds students’ confidence and success as they face the future
- Graduation Rates
- Student and Staff Well-Being
See all jobs posted to ApplytoEducation.com.
For ApplytoEducation assistance, please contact 1-877-900-5627 (Monday – Friday, 7:30am to 7:00pm EST.)
Other Job Postings
|Posting #3137668 – Secretarial Support THR||Ongoing|
|Posting #21.133 – Custodial Maintenance Helper||Ongoing|
|Posting #21.132 – Custodial Level III||Ongoing|
Commitment to Equity
The Waterloo Region District School Board is committed to equity in employment. We are committed to fair and equitable hiring practices that allow us to hire qualified staff who reflect the diversity of the community we serve, who will foster the success and well-being of our students and who demonstrate a commitment to equity and inclusion in the classroom.
We actively encourage applications from members of groups with historical and/or current barriers to equity, including, but not limited to:
- First Nations, Métis and Inuit peoples, and all other Indigenous peoples;
- members of groups that commonly experience discrimination due to race, ancestry, colour, religion and/or spiritual beliefs, or place of origin;
- persons with visible and/or invisible (physical and/or mental) disabilities;
- persons who identify as women; and
- persons of marginalized sexual orientations, gender identities, and gender expressions.
We will make any appropriate accommodation based on any of the human rights protected grounds, to support candidate participation in the hiring process.
Police Vulnerable Sector Check
As a condition of employment with WRDSB, all successful candidates will be required to provide an original satisfactory Police Vulnerable Sector Check (obtained within six months prior to the start of employment). The WRDSB does not assume any costs associated with obtaining the documentation.