Search Tools and Strategies
- Google Advanced Search Tools: Advanced features in Google search engine.
Search Tip: Be sure to select type of search (i.e. Web, Images, News, Maps, Videos). Choose the filters you want to use by selecting the search tools.
Google Image Search: In images, select Search Tools and Usage Rights. Select Labeled for Reuse or Labeled for Non-commercial Reuse to find copyright free images.
- Comp Fight: Search engine for images.
Search Tip: Be sure to turn the Creative Commons filter on.Compfight.com
- beholdcc: Search for images with Creative Commons licensing.
Search Tip: Use the check boxes to refine your search.www.behold.cc
- Creative Commons Canada Get Content: Cross-searches multiple sources.
Search Tip: Use the check boxes to refine your search. Use the tabs on the results page to look at various sources and options.creativecommons.ca/
- Creative Commons Search: Cross-searches multiple sources.
Search Tip: Use the check boxes to refine your search. Use the tabs on the results page to look at various sources and options.creativecommons.org
Websites & Articles
International Society for Technology in Education Standards for Global Learning in the Digital Age
Teacher-Friendly Clip Art
- Teacher Files Free Educational Clip Art: Original clip art by teachers or collected by teachers.